I am so thankful for the adoption community. I am thankful that so many adoptive families share their honesty, trials, joys, and journeys through blogging. Their blogs give insight and encouragement. They also give perspective and reality. Adoption is not easy. We know that. The hard part has not even started. We know that the miracle of adoption is the result of great loss. There will be grieving and sadness. Can you imagine losing everything you have ever known, TWICE?! Please pray for Micah's heart as he is about to experience a great loss. Gotcha Day is approaching and the emotions surrounding it are overwhelming. We know that through God's grace and mercy we will see His glory.
I have been wanting to post about God's call to adopt. It was very clear to our family that we were to adopt Micah. It was ALL His hands, His timing, and for His glory. I came across a blog post yesterday from Stefanie. She blogs at Ni Hao Y'all. She wrote a guest post for Show Hope. I encourage you to read it here. She has an incredible way with words and shares how God worked in her family through adoption. Check it out!
Update: We have received our Article 5, which is our U.S. clearance. We are waiting for Travel Approval (TA) from the Chinese government. It should be any day!! After TA, we will have our travel dates. We should be traveling no later than early July. SO CLOSE!! Thank you for your prayers and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment